Are 6 nights (5 full days) in Zurich too long? I am the kind of person who likes basing at least for a week in a place, but I've been checking Zurich itineraries here on Fodor's and I see that people spend very little time in it.
Is it that small? Is it that uninteresting?
I've bought a guidebook and, from what I understand (please, correct/help me if I'm wrong), there seems to be plenty to do in Zurich and Lake Zurich.
I've found plane tickets and inexpensive lodging (I've not booked or purchased anything yet), but I'd like to hear opinions from people who have actually visited it. My interests? Strolling, eating and shopping a few items here and there.
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 3 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 Backpacking through Europe
- 6 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 7 Rhine River Intinerary
- 8 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 9 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 10 Ah Paris
- 11 Estonia
- 12 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 13 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 14 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 15 Visa to TURKEY
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 18 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 19 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 20 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 21 Tennyson Home
- 22 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy