Are 6 nights (5 full days) in Zurich too long? I am the kind of person who likes basing at least for a week in a place, but I've been checking Zurich itineraries here on Fodor's and I see that people spend very little time in it.
Is it that small? Is it that uninteresting?
I've bought a guidebook and, from what I understand (please, correct/help me if I'm wrong), there seems to be plenty to do in Zurich and Lake Zurich.
I've found plane tickets and inexpensive lodging (I've not booked or purchased anything yet), but I'd like to hear opinions from people who have actually visited it. My interests? Strolling, eating and shopping a few items here and there.
- 1 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 2 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 3 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 4 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 5 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 6 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 7 I Need To Vent!
- 8 Help with itenerary
- 9 portugal
- 10 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 11 A chacun son goût
- 12 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 13 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 14 Brown Bear sites Slovenia
- 15 train from Krakow, Poland to Venice, Italy
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 18 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 21 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 22 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 23 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 24 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 25 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?