I feel rather behind the times but I just read someone else's reference to copying a trip report into the folder on that country, that she'd created. I thought, "what a simple and great idea" and promptly created a new folder on my home screen. But then, couldn't figure out how to copy the trip report as a file for the folder. Any help appreciated, thanks.
How do I copy trip reports into a new folder?
- 1 BUY US,UK,CANADA DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,VISAS.COUNTERFEIT MONEY,ETC
- 2 Is the lounge totally gone to new posters???
- 3 Why can't I comment on a news item?
- 4 l want to change my password, But, NOT my log-in name. How do I do this?
- 5 Things that don't work
- 6 "Back to the top" does not work
- 7 New format issue
- 8 Problems reading Fodor's on my Kindle
- 9 Change Forums Headding
- 10 where is my folder?
- 11 About Eiffel Tower
- 12 Why can't I see the Lounge when I use Google Chrome?
- 13 New layout
- 14 Is Fodors having server problems?
- 15 I'm so confused.
- 16 Thank you, Fodors IT staff
- 17 need more info from a member
- 18 Kindle Fire problem today with Fodors
- 19 Members' numbers of posts.
- 20 Access to lounge?
- 21 ANNOUNCEMENT: Changes to Forums Guidelines
- 22 Forum Updates Notification
- 23 Fodors Forums and photo addition
- 24 Triangle of death not working for me.
- 25 Does permanent resident wife of American Citizen need a Shengen for Cz?