Hi, Im going to Italy for a month in May. Was wondering what was the best way to keep in touch with the family in Australia. I had thought about buying a phone with internet access or a tablet type device. Do cafes have internet facilities? I am doing a budget trip and the accomodation will not be flash, so I dont expect internet connection at them. Do they have internet cafes. What would you recommend with phones also. Buy a sim card over there or buy a international one here. Thanks Rhonda
internet access in Italy
- 1 l want to change my password, But, NOT my log-in name. How do I do this?
- 2 Things that don't work
- 3 Why can't I comment on a news item?
- 4 "Back to the top" does not work
- 5 New format issue
- 6 Problems reading Fodor's on my Kindle
- 7 Change Forums Headding
- 8 where is my folder?
- 9 About Eiffel Tower
- 10 Is the lounge totally gone to new posters???
- 11 Why can't I see the Lounge when I use Google Chrome?
- 12 New layout
- 13 Is Fodors having server problems?
- 14 I'm so confused.
- 15 Thank you, Fodors IT staff
- 16 need more info from a member
- 17 Kindle Fire problem today with Fodors
- 18 Members' numbers of posts.
- 19 Access to lounge?
- 20 ANNOUNCEMENT: Changes to Forums Guidelines
- 21 Forum Updates Notification
- 22 Fodors Forums and photo addition
- 23 Triangle of death not working for me.
- 24 Does permanent resident wife of American Citizen need a Shengen for Cz?
- 25 Best Ski in/out in South lake Tahoe??