After working quite a long time on a trip report entitled: Our "Christmas in Paris" Experience, having used Edits and Previews, I was ready to SUBMIT and have no idea what key I may have touched by mistake. Somehow, I "lost" my report! Is there any suggestion where I can look, or how I can retrieve it? At this point, it's very discouraging to think that having spent so much time on it, I may have lost it. Does the Fodor's site have any automatic "save draft"? Can anyone offer any suggestions for retrieving my report? Thanks for any help you can give.
Retrieving report ???
- 1 Is the lounge totally gone to new posters???
- 2 Why can't I comment on a news item?
- 3 l want to change my password, But, NOT my log-in name. How do I do this?
- 4 Things that don't work
- 5 "Back to the top" does not work
- 6 New format issue
- 7 Problems reading Fodor's on my Kindle
- 8 Change Forums Headding
- 9 where is my folder?
- 10 About Eiffel Tower
- 11 Why can't I see the Lounge when I use Google Chrome?
- 12 New layout
- 13 Is Fodors having server problems?
- 14 I'm so confused.
- 15 Thank you, Fodors IT staff
- 16 need more info from a member
- 17 Kindle Fire problem today with Fodors
- 18 Members' numbers of posts.
- 19 Access to lounge?
- 20 ANNOUNCEMENT: Changes to Forums Guidelines
- 21 Forum Updates Notification
- 22 Fodors Forums and photo addition
- 23 Triangle of death not working for me.
- 24 Does permanent resident wife of American Citizen need a Shengen for Cz?
- 25 Best Ski in/out in South lake Tahoe??