It’s been reported that some of you are experiencing problems submitting comments on the site. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and have a few solutions for you to fix the problem. If you are unable to submit comments, please try logging out of Fodors.com and logging back in.
If this doesn’t work, the problem might be with your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please try to use the Forums in another browser such as Firefox or Safari. If using these alternate browsers fixes the problem, you may need to update your Internet Explorer to the most recent version.
If you’ve tried all of the solutions above and are still having problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trouble posting comments? Please Read
- 1 l want to change my password, But, NOT my log-in name. How do I do this?
- 2 Things that don't work
- 3 Why can't I comment on a news item?
- 4 "Back to the top" does not work
- 5 New format issue
- 6 Problems reading Fodor's on my Kindle
- 7 Change Forums Headding
- 8 where is my folder?
- 9 About Eiffel Tower
- 10 Is the lounge totally gone to new posters???
- 11 Why can't I see the Lounge when I use Google Chrome?
- 12 New layout
- 13 Is Fodors having server problems?
- 14 I'm so confused.
- 15 Thank you, Fodors IT staff
- 16 need more info from a member
- 17 Kindle Fire problem today with Fodors
- 18 Members' numbers of posts.
- 19 Access to lounge?
- 20 ANNOUNCEMENT: Changes to Forums Guidelines
- 21 Forum Updates Notification
- 22 Fodors Forums and photo addition
- 23 Triangle of death not working for me.
- 24 Does permanent resident wife of American Citizen need a Shengen for Cz?
- 25 Best Ski in/out in South lake Tahoe??