My best friend & I are two young professionals planning our first trip to Belize. We both have high stress jobs so we'd love to get in lots of R&R, light hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, and just enjoying the beauty of Belize. We prefer unique B&Bs over big resorts but will look to you for the best advice.
Where should we start?
What cities are most accesible?
How should we break up our 7 days?
Where should we stay that is affordable yet still has comfortable amenities (wifi, restaurants nearby, easy beach access)?
What are the Belize "Must Dos" that we can't miss?
Looking forward to your thoughts. Thanks!
1st Trip to Belize Recommendations-2 Young Professionals
- 1 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 4 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 5 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 6 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 7 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 8 Oasis Cancun
- 9 Driving
- 10 Driving around costa ica
- 11 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 12 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 13 Campeche anyone?
- 14 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 15 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 16 Belize in August with teens
- 17 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity