We met in Panama over 25 years ago as soldiers so I thought my husband would like the idea of going back and maybe seeing if we could get the spark as hot as it was back then! Seriously though, we want to go in June of 2013 for 10 to 14 days. Budget is flexible but would like to keep it under 6 grand for everything. We use to rough it and keep costs down but kids are gone and bills are paid so show us the luxury but keep it real! We like good food and diverse culture. Beaches would be a plus along with a jacuzzi in the room or a private pool. He was airborne and I was in a war not mention raising 4 kids - one a girl - so we have had enough "adventure" and drama. Love history; art; wine; fishing; crafts; but mostly love him and want to spend time together - just us!
25th Anniversary in Panama
- 1 Parsimina Turtle Conservation (Costa Rica - near Tortuguero)
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 4 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 5 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 8 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 9 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 12 Oasis Cancun
- 13 Driving
- 14 Driving around costa ica
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 17 Campeche anyone?
- 18 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 19 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 20 Belize in August with teens
- 21 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 22 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 24 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 25 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala