I am new to this forum spending most of my Fodors time in the Africa forums! I am planning to take a month of in late-jan to late feb and was thinking of Panama. I started researching but am a little overwhelmed. I am a wildlife photographer so access to this is a priority-but also just want time to lay low and relax. I want to split our time, but also don't want to move 4 times. So maybe 2 and 2? I am told Darien is a top spot for wildlife photography. Would welcome any suggestions on how to get started on this...given how late I am! Oh-would also be interested in hiring a guide specializing in wildlife for a few days if anyone has worked with one.
Price range is moderate. Not budget, and not lux. We will be 2 women.
30 days in Panama for wildlife photography
- 1 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 2 Oasis Cancun
- 3 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 4 Surfing Baja: Aacapulquito, Zippers and the Rock
- 5 Driving
- 6 Driving around costa ica
- 7 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 8 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 9 Campeche anyone?
- 10 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 11 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 12 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 13 Belize in August with teens
- 14 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 15 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 16 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 18 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 19 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 20 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 21 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 22 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 23 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 24 Cancun day trips
- 25 Quick CR Trip Report