We are planning our 5th trip to Costa Rica at Christmas for 10-11 days with our twin 15 year olds. We've been to Arenal, Domincal, Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui, Punta Uva, Manuel Antonio, Tortuguero, and Rafiki Safari. Husband and I have also been to Drake Bay. We'd like to spend most of our time near the ocean, and a requirement is a place where the boys can boogie board and possibly surf. We also want to have some wildlife experiences as well. Can anyone comment on the area of Playa Zancudo...i.e. activities, restaurants, vibe, environment? I don't see many posts about this area. We were thinking of spending half our time there, at possibly Cabinas los Cocos, and the other half at Tiskita Jungle Lodge, because it would minimize our in-country travel time, provide a good Eco lodge experience and has great reviews. Other suggestions much appreciated as well. We have used this forum to plan all of our trips.
5th Trip w/ 15 yr olds; Playa Zancudo & Tiskita Jungle Lodge? Other?
- 1 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 2 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 3 Belize in August with teens
- 4 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 5 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Driving around costa ica
- 7 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 8 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 9 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 12 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 13 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 16 Cancun day trips
- 17 Quick CR Trip Report
- 18 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 19 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 20 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 21 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera