So I'm off to Central America for 9 weeks!
In that time I will pass through the following 7 countries:
Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama.
The longest time I will spend in any one country is Mexico (about 2-3 weeks) and Panama (2 weeks).
I'm planning on taking 2 Visa cards with me (one credit, one debit) and some USD.
Any tips on managing currencies as I move through the different countries?
I'm assuming if I use USD they would give change in their respective currency.
Any money/safety advice at all really would be appreciated.
Thanks as always!
I am on a tour and all accommodation has been previously paid for.
7 Countries, to exchange money/currency?
- 1 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 2 Quick CR Trip Report
- 3 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 5 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 6 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 7 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 8 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 9 Cancun day trips
- 10 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 11 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 12 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 13 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 16 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 17 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 18 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 19 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 20 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 23 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 24 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 25 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report