I was wondering how many people out there have had problems with Aeromexico? Such as getting to the airport and they charge you more money for your ticket because you made have made a simple mistake but the mistake was done because Aeromexico hides the information, very subtlely and without you knowing, then they are able to charge whatever they want and they blame you for the mistake. You either pay or loose the ticket you already bought and your vacation is ruined! This happened to me and after paying $520.00 for a roundtrip ticket from New York JFK to Panama, they demanded that I pay another $460.00 at the airport if I wanted to travel that evening otherwise I would lose the trip and the $520.00 already paid. My vacation would have been ruined completely. On the way back from Panama, another mistake they made - they only gave me a boarding pass from Panama to Mexico but they sent my suitcase to JFK. They never provided me with a boarding pass from Mexico to New York. When I arrived at 12:20 a.m. at the airport in Mexico, eveything was closed so I was not able to get a boarding pass. I missed my plane leaving at 1:32 a.m. and I had to wait until 4 a.m. when the counters opened. After that, it was a nightmare to get another boarding pass without them charging me another astronamical fee. They sent me from one place to another for about 1/2 hour until I finally exploded and I got someone really nice to help me. No one wanted to take responsibility for their mistake. It was horrible. I finally boarded the plane that was leaving at 7 a.m. I got to JFK at 2:30 p.m. almost 24 hours later. Never again will I book a flight with Aeromexico!
- 1 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 2 Oasis Cancun
- 3 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 4 Driving
- 5 Driving around costa ica
- 6 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 7 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 8 Campeche anyone?
- 9 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 10 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 11 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 12 Belize in August with teens
- 13 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 14 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 15 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 17 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 18 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 19 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 22 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 23 Cancun day trips
- 24 Quick CR Trip Report
- 25 Notorized Letter of Consent