Hi all --
My family will be traveling to the Panama City/Canal Zone area this summer, and I am trying to plan ahead for my son (who will be almost 3), who has allergies to eggs, nuts, peanuts, beans, peas, and some seafood. Are restaurants amenable/aware of importance of uncontaminated food for patrons with allergies? Are grocery stores readily available and will I be able to find ingredient lists on most foods (granted, I know they will be in Spanish)? Anyone travelled to Panama with children with allergies? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Allergies and traveling to Panama City area
Hi all --
- 1 Campeche anyone?
- 2 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 3 Driving around costa ica
- 4 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 5 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 6 Belize in August with teens
- 7 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 13 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 14 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 15 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 16 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 17 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 18 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 19 Cancun day trips
- 20 Quick CR Trip Report
- 21 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 22 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 23 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?