At first, I would like you to get acquainted with my idea.
Just me and probably my close friend and some remote island. Living without any cost - shelter build by our own, food - catch, water - some little source/rain etc. For example: food - we are used to do not eat about one week and have very low consumption of food at all.
What it is all about? You know, just to switch environment, people and whole life.
One of places we are considering is The islands of the San Blas archipelago stretch along the Caribbean coast of Panama. There are 370 islands, 49 of which are inhabited by the natives, the Kuna Indians.
Why? Photos from that country looks amazaing, crystal clear wather, white sand, inhabited etc. Tropics.
Anyway, it is first idea and if I get better tips, it can be changed.
So, my questions... have you any experiences about something I just mentioned? Tips, advices? Better places? Or is even impossible to do what I want?
How long I (we) wanna to stay there? 6 months at least. Maybe 1-2 years, who know. Insurance coverage and the vaccine taken into account.
I do not need visa to Panama if I spend there less then 3 months, visa can be up to 6 months but it also doesn't solve my problem, I am not sure what can happen if I overstay that 6 months. I can make up some story or get back through different country, who know. Or, some inhabited islands i mentioned doesn't belongs to Panama and there are in international waters for example, but i do not think so.
I do not spend rest of my live in prison, you know.
When? Within two months
There can be more problems, it is why I hope that someone of you can help.
I really appreciate each reaction.
Best Regards 00deluxe00
Alone on a remote island / tips, advices
- 1 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 2 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 3 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 5 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 7 Cancun day trips
- 8 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 9 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 10 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 11 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 12 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Quick CR Trip Report
- 14 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 15 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 16 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 17 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 18 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 19 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 20 Driving in Mexico
- 21 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 22 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 23 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 24 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report
- 25 Single parent signature