We are going to Arenal and Manual Antonio the first week in April. I've booked a 4WD vehicle, but wonder if I need one if these are the only two places that we are going? The 4WD is much more expensive than other cars, so I'd like to downgrade if that's advisable. We want to do some exploration between Arenal and MA but would not likely be going too far off the beaten track (though how "beaten" the tracks are remains a mystery to me, which is why I pose the question!).
Arenal and Manual Antonio: Need 4WD if only going these 2 places?
- 1 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 2 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 3 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 4 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 5 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 6 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 7 Oasis Cancun
- 8 Driving
- 9 Driving around costa ica
- 10 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 11 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 12 Campeche anyone?
- 13 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 Belize in August with teens
- 16 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity