Our family will soon be visiting Costa Rica for the first time. We will be going to the Arenal area, but only have two days there, so want to carefully choose our activities. We will have a 1 1/2 year old and 7 year old with us. Since they are too young to zip-line, we want to take them on the suspended bridges. I am interested in finding out the differences/similarities between the Arenal Hanging Bridges and the Sky Walk hanging bridges. Has anyone done both of these activities and could explain which might be a better choice? Thank you.
Arenal Hanging Bridges
- 1 BUY US,UK,CANADA DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,VISAS.COUNTERFEIT MONEY,ETC
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 4 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 5 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 8 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 9 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 12 Oasis Cancun
- 13 Driving
- 14 Driving around costa ica
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 17 Campeche anyone?
- 18 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 19 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 20 Belize in August with teens
- 21 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 22 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 24 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 25 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala