My wife and I have booked a trip to the Arenal area of Costa Rica in April. Staying at the Nayara Resort for 5 days. We are trying to decide what to do about transportation. Although we haven't actually booked any activities yet, we hope to do zipline, thermal pools, hiking, and just relaxing. Would appreciate any thoughts on transportation options, or any other tips for our trip.
Arenal Transportation Options
- 1 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 2 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 3 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 4 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 5 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 6 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 7 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 8 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 9 Cancun day trips
- 10 Quick CR Trip Report
- 11 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 12 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 13 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 14 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 16 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 17 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 18 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 19 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 20 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 21 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 22 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 23 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 24 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 25 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta