hi everyone -
i'm in the midst of planning my first trip to belize for early december 2012. i believe i have narrowed down my lodging in the cayo district to one of the 3:
ian anderson's caves branch
mystic river resort
all 3 are highly ranked on trip advisor...although i think ian anderson has been in the business the longest? only turn off is that there have been reports of the staff stealing $ at ian anderson's. i hope they have remedied that problem since those reports. the rooms and amenities at all 3 sounds great from what i've read. do you have any opinion on any of these? so that's my 1st question.
my 2nd question is: since the lodges don't offer the exact same tours, it seems i have to decide which tour is most worthwhile: the waterfall cave expedition vs. mountain pine ridge/rio frio/rio on pools. i'd love to hear what you think about these tours so i can make the best decision. thanks!
belize - cayo district - your experience with lodging & tours
hi everyone -
- 1 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 2 Visit to Palenque from San Cristobal de Las Casas
- 3 Parsimina Turtle Conservation (Costa Rica - near Tortuguero)
- 4 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 5 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 6 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 7 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 8 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 9 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 10 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 11 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 12 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 13 Oasis Cancun
- 14 Driving
- 15 Driving around costa ica
- 16 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 17 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 18 Campeche anyone?
- 19 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 20 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 21 Belize in August with teens
- 22 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 23 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 24 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 25 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?