We are planning to travel in Belize and Guatemala this winter. My main concern is food poisoning, as I had very nasty experience about 25 years ago, in another part of the world. Actually, the experience was so bad (it took me many months to recover) that this is the first time when I am thinking of travelling into a developing country again. I am familiar with the government guidelines for the food and drink safety, and with the recommended vaccinations, but would like to hear from fellow travelers if they have some pieces of practical advice specific for these countries.
Belize / Guatemala food safety
- 1 Driving around costa ica
- 2 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 3 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 4 Belize in August with teens
- 5 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 6 Campeche anyone?
- 7 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 8 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 9 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 10 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 14 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 15 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 16 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera