I am trying to book a trip for my 40th birthday. Initially i was planning on going to Panama but many people are suggesting Belize as a better location. We are looking for some beach and some hiking/sporting type activities and maybe a night or two out on the town for good food and drinks. I know very little about each place, I do know that if in Panama you need to take a short flight to Boca del Torro... We are trying to book a trip to go the early part of May for 7 days.
Any info you may have is greatly appreciated!
Belize or Panama
- 1 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 2 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 3 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 4 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 5 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 6 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 7 Oasis Cancun
- 8 Driving
- 9 Driving around costa ica
- 10 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 11 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 12 Campeche anyone?
- 13 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 Belize in August with teens
- 16 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity