My husband and I are hoping to go to Belize in January. We are using our frequent flyer miles to get there, but I am not too sure how to book the rest. I know we want to do 3 nights in the rainforest and 4 nights on Ambergris Caye, and booking the hotels myself is not a problem. But I'm not sure about airport transfers and flying to Ambergris Caye after our stay in the rainforest. Should I just go through a travel agent to book everything? If so, what is a good agency to book through? Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Belize-Use a Travel Agent?
- 1 Parsimina Turtle Conservation (Costa Rica - near Tortuguero)
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 4 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 5 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 8 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 9 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 12 Oasis Cancun
- 13 Driving
- 14 Driving around costa ica
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 17 Campeche anyone?
- 18 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 19 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 20 Belize in August with teens
- 21 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 22 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 24 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 25 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala