I'm going to Costa Rica the first week of March we are flying into San Jose the first night then going to La Paz the next day. THen staying at Poas Lodge that night, the next morning we plan on going to Poas National park then heading right to MOnteverde. Is there anywhere to store luggage at the park? Or does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do in this situation. We will being checkingout of Poas Lodge and then heading straight to the park. Also how long is the trip from Poas national park to Monteverde? I would really like to book the night tour at 5:30pm but don't know how long it will take to get there? We will be staying at Poco a Poco in Monteverde. Also if anyone has any suggestions we will be in Monteverde for 2 days then heading to Arenal. Thanks!
Best Travel tips for Costa Rica
- 1 Driving around costa ica
- 2 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 3 Belize in August with teens
- 4 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 5 Campeche anyone?
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 11 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 12 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 13 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 16 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?