I'm going to Costa Rica the first week of March we are flying into San Jose the first night then going to La Paz the next day. THen staying at Poas Lodge that night, the next morning we plan on going to Poas National park then heading right to MOnteverde. Is there anywhere to store luggage at the park? Or does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do in this situation. We will being checkingout of Poas Lodge and then heading straight to the park. Also how long is the trip from Poas national park to Monteverde? I would really like to book the night tour at 5:30pm but don't know how long it will take to get there? We will be staying at Poco a Poco in Monteverde. Also if anyone has any suggestions we will be in Monteverde for 2 days then heading to Arenal. Thanks!
Best Travel tips for Costa Rica
- 1 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 2 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 3 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 4 Cancun day trips
- 5 Quick CR Trip Report
- 6 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 8 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 9 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 10 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 14 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 15 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 16 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 18 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 19 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 20 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 21 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 22 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 25 After Tikal... suggestions?