I'm having a hard time deciding on this one....I REALLY want to stay at the Bosque del Cabo, I want to experience the flora and fauna as much as possible on my trip to Costa Rica. The price though is kind of prohibitive to me....$255 per person per night for my husband and myself. I really don't want to stay in a tent though either (55 this year and have spent most of my vacations in tents) Will I be kicking myself for not staying there? We are also spending nights in San Gerardo de Dota, Uvita and La Fortuna. We're staying over the Christmas holiday so I need to make up my mind quickly in order to get a reservation....Thanks, Tammy
Bosque del Cabo...to do or other suggestions....
- 1 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 2 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 3 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 5 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 6 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 7 Cancun day trips
- 8 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 9 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 10 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 11 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 12 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Quick CR Trip Report
- 14 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 15 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 16 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 17 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 18 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 19 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 20 Driving in Mexico
- 21 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 22 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 23 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 24 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report
- 25 Single parent signature