Help Fodorites! Would you recommend staying on the Pacific Coast or the Sea of Cortez side in Cabo. We wanted to go in February, but am now thinking if we want beach weather (80s) we should go later? March or April? The more I read, the more confused I'm getting... Thanks for any help.
cabo san lucas
- 1 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 4 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 5 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 6 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 7 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 8 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 9 Oasis Cancun
- 10 Driving
- 11 Driving around costa ica
- 12 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 13 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 14 Campeche anyone?
- 15 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 16 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 17 Belize in August with teens
- 18 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 19 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 21 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 22 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 23 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 24 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 25 Just back from Puerto Vallarta