So I am looking for some feedback positive or negative about the safety in 4 very blonde americans traveling from Cancun by car on the toll road to Merida with the final destination as the beach area of Progreso. Two of the travelers are fluent in Spanish which should help with safety but I'm not sure. All ideas or feedback are welcome.
car travel from cancun to merida then progreso
- 1 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 4 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 5 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 6 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 7 Oasis Cancun
- 8 Driving
- 9 Driving around costa ica
- 10 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 11 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 12 Campeche anyone?
- 13 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 Belize in August with teens
- 16 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity