I have an opportunity to go to some areas of Costa Rica for a week. San Jose, Arenal, Monteverde and Guanacaste. I want to go so badly but I am against vaccinations.. my kids aren't even vaccinated. I had vaccinations as a kid whatever was around back then.. in the 80's and I did have the DTP a few years ago when they told me to get a tetanus shot again but I don't want to put anything else into my body just to take a trip. I need some advice as to what I should do.. I was told Hepatitis A and Malaria vaccines are recommended. . do people travel there without vaccinations and how likely am I to get sick if I go and don't get any of them before hand? or should I just not go? any advice/help I'd appreciate it. Thanks
Costa Rica travel. . are vaccinations really necessary?
- 1 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 2 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 3 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 4 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 5 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 6 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 7 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 10 Oasis Cancun
- 11 Driving
- 12 Driving around costa ica
- 13 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 14 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 15 Campeche anyone?
- 16 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 17 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 18 Belize in August with teens
- 19 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 20 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 22 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 23 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 24 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 25 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???