I have an opportunity to go to some areas of Costa Rica for a week. San Jose, Arenal, Monteverde and Guanacaste. I want to go so badly but I am against vaccinations.. my kids aren't even vaccinated. I had vaccinations as a kid whatever was around back then.. in the 80's and I did have the DTP a few years ago when they told me to get a tetanus shot again but I don't want to put anything else into my body just to take a trip. I need some advice as to what I should do.. I was told Hepatitis A and Malaria vaccines are recommended. . do people travel there without vaccinations and how likely am I to get sick if I go and don't get any of them before hand? or should I just not go? any advice/help I'd appreciate it. Thanks
Costa Rica travel. . are vaccinations really necessary?
- 1 Campeche anyone?
- 2 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 3 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 4 Belize in August with teens
- 5 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 6 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 7 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 8 Driving around costa ica
- 9 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 10 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 11 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 12 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 13 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 16 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?