We are Australian, and flying to Havana from Cancun via Panama City with Copa Airlines. We understand that a Cuban Tourist Card can be obtained from Copa or at Cancun airport. We cannot get a definate yes from anyone, including Copa, is this possible? The Cuban Embassy in Canberra, Australia has no knowledge of a Tourist Card, but will sell us a Tourist Visa for A$60 in person, or A$110 by mail !!!, so you will understand our interest in obtaining a Tourist Card in Cancun or Panama City.
Cuban Tourist Cards
- 1 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 2 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 3 Belize in August with teens
- 4 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 5 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 6 Driving around costa ica
- 7 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 8 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 9 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 12 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 13 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 14 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 15 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 16 Cancun day trips
- 17 Quick CR Trip Report
- 18 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 19 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 20 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 21 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera