I'm traveling with an OAT group to Central America in Jan. They have advised that we should have at least 5 blank pages in our passports for entry into these Central American countries, or we may be refused entry. Has anyone had problems with passport space when traveling in Belize, Guat. El Sal. or Honduras? I have spaces on several pages, but not 5 totally blank ones, and I'd rather not renew my passport before its time in 2 years.
Do you need blank pages in your passport?
- 1 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 2 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 4 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 5 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 6 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 7 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 8 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 9 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 10 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 11 Cancun day trips
- 12 Quick CR Trip Report
- 13 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 14 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 15 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 16 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 18 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 19 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 20 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 21 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 22 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 23 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 24 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 25 Rental cars $s for Panama