We are considering taking about a week in Cabo San Lucas/Cabo San Jose this summer. The last time we were there was about 22 years ago, and I know a lot has changed. We would like to have easy access to a beach where we can swim, which we did not have last time in Cabo San Jose because the surf was too rough. We would also like to have a hotel that attracts families with teens, so that ours can hang out with other teens at the pool. Does anyone one have any recommendations for a hotels that meet one, or both, of these criteria? Thanks.
Dos Cabos with a teenager
- 1 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 2 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 3 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 4 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 5 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 6 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 7 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 10 Oasis Cancun
- 11 Driving
- 12 Driving around costa ica
- 13 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 14 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 15 Campeche anyone?
- 16 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 17 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 18 Belize in August with teens
- 19 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 20 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 22 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 23 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 24 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 25 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???