You were so helpful with Ireland that I'm hoping for your insights on the Yucutan.
Is it feasible and especially safe to think about flying into Merida and getting a car to drive to see the pyramid Uxmal and then driving the several hours or so (or what it looks like) to see Chichen Itza and then flying back out of Merida over a 4 day period?
Thank you for your help!
Driving from Uxmal to Chichen Itza in 4 days?
- 1 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 4 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 5 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 6 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 7 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 8 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 9 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 10 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 11 Oasis Cancun
- 12 Driving
- 13 Driving around costa ica
- 14 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 15 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 16 Campeche anyone?
- 17 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 18 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 19 Belize in August with teens
- 20 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 21 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 23 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 24 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 25 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?