I'm considering December for my first trip to Belize (it would also be my first trip to Latin America, actually). While I have yet to put down a deposit, I am strongly considering an itinerary offered by REI / Island Expeditions that presents a few mainland activities followed by a trip to Glover's Reef for sea-kayaking and snorkeling.
Has anyone else done similar activities at that time of year? Most reviews I've seen for this trip have been from March/April, but December works a lot better for my timetable. Any thoughts on potential pros or cons?
I'm also about 99% sure I'd like to tack on a trip to the ATM cave (probably with Pacz?)either before or after the Glover's Reef portion of the trip. I've read that there may be issues getting there in the rainy season; does anyone know whether going in December will give me a good chance of avoiding those issues?
Any tips, suggestions, encouragements or warnings are welcome!
First-timer to Belize -- what to expect in December?
- 1 BUY US,UK,CANADA DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,VISAS.COUNTERFEIT MONEY,ETC
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 4 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 5 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 8 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 9 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 12 Oasis Cancun
- 13 Driving
- 14 Driving around costa ica
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 17 Campeche anyone?
- 18 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 19 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 20 Belize in August with teens
- 21 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 22 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 24 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 25 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala