We are leaving in the morning for Costa Rica! The bags are packed and the trip is planned. We are staying our first few nights in La Fortuna/Arenal region to experience some adrenaline packed fun. Planning on whitewater rafting, hot springs, hanging bridges and zip lining!!! We then head to the Guanacaste region for some R&R. We have booked private transport for 1/2 the trip and a rental car the other half. All based on recommendations from this forum! Thank you all for your wonderful advice! We will post our trip report upon our return!!!!
Getting Ready to Leave Tomorrow for CR!!!
- 1 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 2 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 3 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 4 Cancun day trips
- 5 Quick CR Trip Report
- 6 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 8 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 9 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 10 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 14 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 15 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 16 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 18 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 19 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 20 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 21 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 22 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 25 After Tikal... suggestions?