My boyfriend and I are thinking of backpacking in either Belize or Guatemala for the month of July this summer. We've never been to Central America and I don't know anything about the weather or things to do in either of those countries. We are into outdoorsy activities but also want to get away from tourist attractions. Do you have any recommendations/info on which country to go to, what the weather is like, and what to do?
Thanks so much, your knowledge and input is greatly appreciated!
Guatemala or Belize in July?
- 1 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 2 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 3 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 4 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 8 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 9 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 10 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 11 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 12 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 13 Cancun day trips
- 14 Quick CR Trip Report
- 15 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 16 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 17 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 18 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 20 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 21 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 22 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 23 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 24 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 25 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?