It seems that the fiestas patronales in Juigalpa in mid-August are highly recommended by various sources, yet I have barely been able to find any information about them across the Internet. Has anyone here ever gone and can offer some advice? If I'm in Nicaragua for 11 nights, would it be worth it to set aside one night to go out there? If so, is there one night that's better than the rest? Lastly, is it possible to get there via Granada without having to go through Managua? I'd be happy to hear any information that anyone has to share. Thanks in advance.
Has anyone been to Juigalpa?
- 1 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 2 Driving around costa ica
- 3 Campeche anyone?
- 4 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 5 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 6 Belize in August with teens
- 7 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 11 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 12 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 13 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 16 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?