My daughter and I will be in Mexico for 2 weeks starting with 3 nights in Mexico City, would love some help with where to go as I am struggling to put together an itinerary as we both want to go to many places so will have to prioritise (and do some more research). Here are some places we are thinking about but not sure what's possible in the limited time: Guanajuato, Puebla, Oaxaca, San Cristobal, Tulum (or any other suggestions for Yucatan Penninsula). Have we missed somewhere that is a must see in your opinion?
Help needed for 2 week itinerary in Mexico
- 1 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 2 Belize in August with teens
- 3 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 4 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 5 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 6 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Driving around costa ica
- 8 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 9 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 10 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 13 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 14 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 15 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 16 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 17 Cancun day trips
- 18 Quick CR Trip Report
- 19 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 20 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 21 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera