My husband and I are looking for a quiet, relaxing (yet fun) place to stay somewhere in the Riviera Maya (that may be a long shot) or Central America. We are looking for a "hidden gem" - a place non-touristy, safe and it must have a beautiful beach! We are also on a budget and are considering just flying in and wandering around until we find a room for 5 nights. Any suggestions?
- 1 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 2 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 3 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 4 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 5 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 6 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 7 Cancun day trips
- 8 Quick CR Trip Report
- 9 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 10 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 11 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 12 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 14 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 15 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 16 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 17 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 20 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 21 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 22 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 23 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 24 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 25 Driving in Mexico