First, big thanks to all who helped me hone my plans in my other post. I need to find a hotel for one night before moving to the Condessa for 4-5 nights. I arrive the DF on Fri afternoon. I was looking the Gran hotel in Centro (with the fabulous ceiling) or Principado in Zona Rosa. Or should I stay in Condessa? Wondering which area/hotel makes sense for this one night. Wondering if I should stay in Centro and explore that area that afternoon -or maybe get a city overview upon arrival on a hoponoff bus? I'll be in the DF 4-5 days-so Centro exploration could also be a full day later in my week.
I'm happy to walk around at night, but I'm solo so won't be frequenting the nighttime bar, club, restaurant scene. Looking for a good first night spot to get my bearings. I figure on Sat I'll want to do Sat only things - like San Angel market - and then add what makes sense in terms of proximity. I think that's Coyaocan and La Casa Azul. At some point -maybe early am Sat I'll need to move my bags to the B&B.
Hotel Mexico City 1st of 5 nights
- 1 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 2 Cancun day trips
- 3 Quick CR Trip Report
- 4 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 6 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 7 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 8 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 9 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 10 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 11 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 12 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 13 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 16 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 17 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 18 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 19 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 20 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 23 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 24 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 25 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report