Hello fodorites. Just booked a trip to Cancun for end of February and are looking for a hotel on the beach someplace not too far from Cancun. Could be Playa del Carmen or some place else that's not more than an hour or so from the airport. We are late 50's early 60's but young at heart! We want something on the beach with a good beach bar and a pool but not something that is filled with so many youngin's that we will feel like we need to go to the geriatric center if you know what I mean. Just laid back. Don't want to pack more than shorts and a bathing suit. Prefer not to spend more than $300 a night and less is even better but wan the right spot. Just looking to chill on the beach, near the pool but want a place that has a bit of energy. Any and all suggestions are welcome!
Hotel suggestion near Cancun, Playa del Carmen maybe?
- 1 Parsimina Turtle Conservation (Costa Rica - near Tortuguero)
- 2 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 3 About healthy Mexicon foods
- 4 Mayan Palace Hotel
- 5 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Where to go in Costa Rica for adventure?
- 8 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 9 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 12 Oasis Cancun
- 13 Driving
- 14 Driving around costa ica
- 15 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 16 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 17 Campeche anyone?
- 18 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 19 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 20 Belize in August with teens
- 21 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 22 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 23 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 24 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 25 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala