I need to get acquainted with the country............and like to do it in a very relaxed way.
I'd like to do it in a group and I'd appreciate some itineraries suggestions........
Can someone help me to start a search?No too fancy locations,I need to do it on
a budget.Any suggestions about travel companies that will make my search easier?
Many thanks for your input........parigi.
I'd like to spend from 2 to 3 weeks in CR..........
- 1 Driving around costa ica
- 2 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 3 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 4 Belize in August with teens
- 5 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 6 Campeche anyone?
- 7 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 8 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 9 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 10 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 14 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 15 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 16 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 24 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 25 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera