We are pretty well traveled and have visited many places in Mexico, Playa del Carmen being one of our favorites, smaller, good food, nightlife. Now I have to plan a Honeymoon, we have been to Playa three times now so I want to get past this and find a new place for our Honeymoon. We have "pull" at Four Seasons Hotels but dont need to stay at something that fancy unless its comething we shouldn't miss, whats important is a great beach, good food and some nightlife (after all we are on our Honeymoon). We are open to anything, we are traveling at the end of May for 8-9 days so we dont want to travel too far for that short of a time. Anyone have some advice so I don't end up in Playa again?
In a rut and need some Honeymoon advice for this May
- 1 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 2 Quick CR Trip Report
- 3 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 4 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 5 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 6 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 7 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 8 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 9 Cancun day trips
- 10 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 11 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 12 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 13 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 16 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 17 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 18 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 19 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 20 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 21 Driving in Mexico
- 22 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 23 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 24 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 25 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report