I am in the process of booking a flight to Costa Rica for my family of 5 from New York. There are two reasonably priced options and they both have short layovers in San Salvador. The longest of the two layovers is only 1 hour and 13 minutes. Will this give us enough time? Do we have to re-check our bags and go through security again? Please give me your advice if you think this is doable. Thanks in advance for all your help!
Layover in San Salvador en route to Costa Rica
- 1 Quick CR Trip Report
- 2 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 3 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 4 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 5 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 6 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 8 Cancun day trips
- 9 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 10 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 11 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 12 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 13 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 15 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 16 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 17 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 18 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 19 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 20 Driving in Mexico
- 21 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 22 After Tikal... suggestions?
- 23 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 24 Three weeks in August 2011 - trip report
- 25 Single parent signature