We are just starting our plans for a trip to Costa Rica for 2 weeks, ideally the last week of March and first week of April. I am just wondering if this is a good time of year to visit Costa Rica weather-wise (I know it is towards the end of the dry season). Also, if we have to push back the dates, how rough is rainy season (and when is it the worst)? While I don't yet have a detailed itinerary, we're ideally looking to do some adventure travel and are keen on wildlife/the rainforest, if that helps at all.
Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to reading other posts and plotting out my trip!
looking for some advice on when to visit Costa Rica
- 1 Driving
- 2 Surfing Baja: Aacapulquito, Zippers and the Rock
- 3 Driving around costa ica
- 4 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 5 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 6 Campeche anyone?
- 7 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 8 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 9 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 10 Belize in August with teens
- 11 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 12 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 13 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 14 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 16 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 17 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 18 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 19 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 20 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 21 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 22 Cancun day trips
- 23 Quick CR Trip Report
- 24 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 25 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar