It is the day before our Costa Rica trip, which we have been planning for a year and a half. This is our first visit. We have rented a house on VRBO in Nosara for two weeks. We have a car reserved at National to be picked up at Liberia Airport. There are three of us traveling from Chicago, Dayton, OH through Atlanta. My husband and myself in our early 70's, and our daughter in her late 40's. We have our boarding passes on Delta printed out. We have a chart of money exchange. We have a couple hundred dollars in Colones just to get us started. We have stopped the mail and newspapers. The plants are watered. We will take our two dogs to the boarder this am. We will wrap up the packing today. We have one bag to check, which is free on Delta, and we each have a carryon. We will go to bed early tonight. Our flight leaves out of Midway at 6am.
May 1st to May 15th Trip Report - Liberia to Nosara
- 1 Campeche anyone?
- 2 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 3 Driving around costa ica
- 4 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 5 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 6 Belize in August with teens
- 7 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 13 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 14 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 15 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 16 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 17 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 18 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 19 Cancun day trips
- 20 Quick CR Trip Report
- 21 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 22 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 23 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?