Any recommendations on the easiest way to get to Roatan. The flights are terrible leaving from the NYC area going directly to Roatan (both timing and cost). Would it make more sense to fly into San Pedro Sula and then get a flight from there to Roatan?
NYC to Roatan best route?
- 1 Campeche anyone?
- 2 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 3 Driving around costa ica
- 4 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 5 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 6 Belize in August with teens
- 7 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 13 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 14 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 15 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 16 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 17 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 18 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 19 Cancun day trips
- 20 Quick CR Trip Report
- 21 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 22 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 23 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?