Planning a trip to St Maarten and would like to know if the wind on Orient Beach is a problem in Jan/Feb. Would also appreciate some info on best places to stay. Looks like Simpsons Bay is not as windy but much prefer the Orient Bay island ambiance. The Hotel Vernon apartments are so reasonable priced but there are so many negative reports. Is the average price $250/300/nt for beach front accomo?
Orient Beach, St Maarten
- 1 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 2 Driving
- 3 Campeche anyone?
- 4 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 5 Driving around costa ica
- 6 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 7 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 8 Belize in August with teens
- 9 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 12 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 13 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 15 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 16 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 17 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 18 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 19 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 20 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 21 Cancun day trips
- 22 Quick CR Trip Report
- 23 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 24 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 25 3rd CR trip suggestions please...