Planning a trip to St Maarten and would like to know if the wind on Orient Beach is a problem in Jan/Feb. Would also appreciate some info on best places to stay. Looks like Simpsons Bay is not as windy but much prefer the Orient Bay island ambiance. The Hotel Vernon apartments are so reasonable priced but there are so many negative reports. Is the average price $250/300/nt for beach front accomo?
Orient Beach, St Maarten
- 1 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 2 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 3 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 4 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 5 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 6 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 7 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 8 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 9 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 10 Cancun day trips
- 11 Quick CR Trip Report
- 12 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 13 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 14 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 15 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 17 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 18 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 19 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 20 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 21 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 22 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 23 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 24 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 25 Rental cars $s for Panama