My husband and I (mid-50's) will be traveling to Panama in the beginning of January. We plan to stay 2 nights in Panama City and then fly to David. From David we'll bus over to Boquete, spending 4 nights there and then want to move onto to the Pacific Coast for about 3 nights for some snorkeling. We will need to get back to David for our return flight to PC. Can anyone recommend a place to stay on the Pacific coast where we can pick up some snorkeling excursions and perhaps some hiking. We are budget conscious and would like to keep our expenses down. We would be willing to stay at a hostel, but don't want a "partying" one. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
Pacific Coast Hotels/Hostels Help !
- 1 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 2 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 3 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 4 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 5 Cancun day trips
- 6 Quick CR Trip Report
- 7 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 8 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 9 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 10 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 14 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 15 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 16 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 18 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 19 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 20 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 21 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 22 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 25 After Tikal... suggestions?