FINALLY getting ready for our first trip to PV! Leaving next weekend for three weeks. I was wondering if we need to bring a rain jacket? I have a couple sweaters and long sleeved shirts for cooler evenings. We will be on pangas a few times-once for Rhythms of the Night-and wonder if the rain jacket would be needed as a wind jacket also. We are wimps and don't like to be cold (ie.getting out of NY for Mexico!) As ever, trying not to take too much-not often successful. Thanks.
Packing for Puerto Vallarta
- 1 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 2 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 3 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 4 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 5 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 6 Cancun day trips
- 7 Quick CR Trip Report
- 8 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 9 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 10 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 11 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 13 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 14 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 15 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 16 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 17 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 19 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 20 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 21 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 22 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 23 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 24 Driving in Mexico
- 25 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico