We began the 30 day stay in Panama Mar 1, 2011. American Airline International travel allowed us to check in 2 luggage per person with no charge. WOW. We had 1 each plus small carry on. We packed for 2 Adults 50ish. As a female, I packed for 1 week and a few extras. Think about it. You go to your favorite few items at home. I have 7 pair shorts, 2 pants (1 denim,1 tan)9 shirts all short sleeve except 1 oxford shirt, 7 sets under garments, 3 swim suits, 3 shoes: Teva sandal, dress sandal low heel and tennis shoes & 1 little black dress. Husband left with 6 shorts, 2 swim trunks, 7 short sleeve shirts included 2 button up, 2 pants (1 denim 1 black), 7 underwear. We both color coordinated the shirts to wear with multiple bottoms. It has worked well so far. No private washer, however it has not been hard to wash 1 load twice per week at common area. Panama City is warm (90), however locals take pride in appearance. I felt under dressed even walking downtown in shorts. Ladies wear jeans, slacks, dresses all day. Same with men. No shorts. I'm sure this is plenty on the subject of clothes. I've used the Teva sandals the most. Comfort from day 1. They hike, bike and dine with a dress or pant very well. Next blog will not be so boring. Thanks for reading, Ronga
Panama, Bocas del Toro & Boquete Travels of 1 month
- 1 Riviera Maya Weather in June
- 2 Tamarindo hotel? Best for group of guys.
- 3 Authentic cuban cigars in COsta Rica??
- 4 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 5 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 6 Oasis Cancun
- 7 Driving
- 8 Driving around costa ica
- 9 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 10 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 11 Campeche anyone?
- 12 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 13 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 14 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 15 Belize in August with teens
- 16 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 17 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 18 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 20 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 21 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 22 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 25 AI in Cancun vicinity