A friend suggested this as a possible vacation destination for this summer. We love Grand Cayman and Turks and Caicos but are on a tighter budget this year. She mentioned Chac Hal Al as a good condo choice. Need 2-3 bedrooms. Want on the beach. Prefer second floor or higher. White sand, clear water and snorkeling opportunities. A few good resturants, minimal sight seeing would be great. Hoping for $2500/week condo and $2500 airfare for 4. Thanks for any advice!
- 1 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 2 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 3 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 4 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 5 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 6 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 7 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 8 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 9 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 10 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 11 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 12 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 13 Cancun day trips
- 14 Quick CR Trip Report
- 15 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 16 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 17 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 18 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 19 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 20 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 21 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 22 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 23 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 24 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 25 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?