Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Riviera Maya: longest beach?
- 1 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 2 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 3 Oasis Cancun
- 4 Driving
- 5 Driving around costa ica
- 6 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 7 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 8 Campeche anyone?
- 9 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 10 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 11 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 12 Belize in August with teens
- 13 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 14 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 15 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 17 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 18 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 19 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 22 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 23 Cancun day trips
- 24 Quick CR Trip Report
- 25 Notorized Letter of Consent