Planning a vacation this coming February. Would like to stay in an all-inclusive somewhere on Riviera Maya. We have never been there before. We love long walks on the beach (lasting an hour or more). Some resorts I have looked at really seem great but are situated in a bay-like setting with a beach that spans about 1-1/2 miles at the most. That would make for a rather short walk for us. I would appreciate opinions on the best areas where we could match a great resort with ''unlimited walks'' on the beach. Thanks!
Riviera Maya: longest beach?
- 1 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 2 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 3 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 4 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 5 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 6 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 7 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 8 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 9 Cancun day trips
- 10 Quick CR Trip Report
- 11 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 12 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 13 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 14 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 16 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 17 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 18 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 19 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 20 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 21 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 22 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 23 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 24 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 25 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta