I apologize if this has already been asked but can't seem to find the answer on any of the forums. We are planning a trip to the Riviera Maya & I am wondering where the Ports of Call are for the cruise ships. I know there's Cozumel, Cancun & Playa but are there others? We want to stay at an all-inclusive resort & realize that there will be a lot of people at the resorts but would like to avoid the extra people coming in off the cruise ships if possible. Also, do you know of any all-inclusive resorts that have private beaches? I'm not having any luck finding any so I'm assuming no. Thanks!
Riviera Maya Ports of Call
- 1 Campeche anyone?
- 2 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 3 Driving around costa ica
- 4 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 5 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 6 Belize in August with teens
- 7 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 8 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 9 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 10 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 11 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 13 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 14 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 15 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 16 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 17 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 18 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 19 Cancun day trips
- 20 Quick CR Trip Report
- 21 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 22 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 23 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?